At Chroma Hospitality, we believe that our values and our business practices should be aligned with a sense of connectivity to the environment and giving back to the communities we live and work in.
- As a socially responsible company, we are committed to principles of accountability, transparency, ethical behavior, respect for stakeholders' interests, respect for human rights and adherence to the law.
- We strive to be an employer of choice by providing a diverse work-place in which all employees are treated fairly and with respect and can realize their full potential.
- We aim to protect the natural resources and biodiversity under our influence and ensure that all potential adverse impacts of our operations on the environment are identified and managed.
- In all our business dealings we shall adopt fair operating practices.
- We treat our guests with respect and ensure that we offer them products and services which provide the best possible value.
- We involve communities in the vicinity of our properties and seek to put in place initiatives that help those communities develop.
Apart from sponsoring and organizing any fund raising events, our various stakeholders are actively engaged through various CSR programmes covering both environmental and community initiatives.